We understand that you’ll have questions, which is why we’ve put these detailed frequently asked questions sections together. If you can’t find what you’re looking for drop us a message, email or give us a call.
Our standard payment terms are;
- Booking Deposit (€480 / CAD$750)
- Instalment Payment – 120 days before your course (€1.000 / CAD$1,500)
- Full Payment – 60 days before your course (75 days for Canada Courses)
Booking deposits are non-refundable and will be retained should you cancel. If your course is cancelled for any reason by SIA then your deposit will be returned subject to the terms and conditions in your training agreement.
Should you choose to use SIA’s insurance partners, ERV Insurance, STA Travel or World Nomads, your course fees may be covered by your policy should you have to cancel. This is subject to your policy terms and conditions.
All SIA Courses and Clinics must be paid in full before your training can commence, refer to your invoice for payment dates.
You can book your course online by selecting your preferred date from the course page you wish to join. Simply fill in a booking form and secure your place with a low deposit of €480. (CAD$750 on Canadian courses).
A deposit is necessary to secure your place on a course. The deposit may vary depending on when you book your course.
- Early Bird Bookings, made more than 6 months before your course have a low deposit payment of €480.
- Any booking made within 6 months of a course requires a €980 deposit.
- All bookings made within 2 months of your course are subject to the full course payment.
Final balance payment of your course is due no later than 60 days before the start of your course. Any booking made within this period is subject to the full charge of the course.
We can accept any of the following payment methods;
- Electronic Transfer using Moneycorp FX, our partner payment provider. (recommended by SIA) – Foreign Currency Exchange, for excellent exchange rates.
- Debit / Credit card using our secure online payment service (no fees) – Click Here To Make A Payment
- Debit / Credit card by calling an SIA office (Admin fee may apply)
- International Bank Transfer – In order for the SIA to receive your full amount, please make sure that any bank fees that you may incur are charged to the applicant and not to Ski Instructor Academy. Any discrepancies will be added to your final balance invoice. Keep in mind that it usually takes 2-5 working days for your payment to clear into our account.
Ski Instructor Academy GMBH & Co KG
(Raiffeisenbank Kaprun, Austria)
Account No: 1215821
Sort Code: 35012
IBAN: AT 72 3501 2000 0121 5821
You should use your full name or your invoice number as a reference to enable SIA to allocate your payment to your account.
Yes! Once you have booked and paid your deposit then you will have the ability to pay off your course how you see fit as long as our minimum criteria has been met. You can decide how much and how often you pay to suit your circumstances.