I Am A Qualified Instructor And Want To Switch To The Austrian System. Can I Get My Qualification Recognised?

If you hold a Level 1 licence with another association outside of Austria, you will need to join the Level 2 Anwärter Course.

For those that currently hold an international level 2, you may be able join the Landes 1 course as long as you have proof of 50 hours teaching and meet certain criteria. For more information send us an email and we can discuss your options.